HBF Run for a Reason 2020
Sunday 24 May 2020 |
Make your reason Lifeline WA
SIGN UP HERE
Please note that this date is subject to change until HBF Run open registrations.
Lifeline WA is one of four major charity partners with HBF Run for Reason. A healthy body is vital for maintaining a healthy mind, therefore we encourage all Western Australians to take part in this fantastic event.
Join us for Perth's largest and most popular community health event. Whether you're running the 4km, 12km or the 21km course on your own or part of a team, choose Lifeline WA as your reason and raise funds for our life saving services and help us continue making a difference to the lives of the more than 47,000 Western Australians who use our crisis support services each year.
You can view our fundraising kit to help you conquer your target, it is filled with all kinds of hints and tips to get you across the finish line.
Why run for us?
- On average one Western Australian is lost to suicide daily
- An average of one in five Western Australians will suffer from a mental illness this year
- More than 47,000 Western Australians call Lifeline for crisis support every year
- It costs $4000 to train a Crisis volunteer and $39 to answer a call
- You will not only be improving your health and well-being, but supporting Western Australians in their time of need
Help us answer every single crisis call by running and raising funds for Lifeline WA.
Visit www.hbfrun.com.au to set up a fundraising page to raise vital funds for our suicide prevention and crisis support services. Alternatively make a one-off donation to support our cause.
Our fundraising kit provides helpful tools and information to help get you started on your fundraising journey:
HBF Fundraising Kit
Back To Events